Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Intrinsically strange belt

I just had a look at Dustin's latest blogentry, and was extremely shocked by what I saw there! Never has the boy posted such oddities! I can only hope that he's not intending to wear this 'garment'.


Here are some pictures of the monstrosity I'm complaining about:



No matter how you combine this, it will ALWAYS remind me of some swinger club activities I'd rather not be clued up on.


I once took a picture of a display in Amsterdam. It's a sado samo supplier I guess. See here:


Well, I'm not elucidating this any further.

But I actually found some 'light' versions of Dustin's new fashion item. Believe it or not, this thing is even unisex.

This lady here even wears a facial, but you can also get a more civilised version from Asos.



This one is from Asos.  Looks less lecherous to me.

Get it here if you have to: Asos Harness Belt

0 comments:

Post a Comment