Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

Dog issues

Hello my darlings
today was nice, I spent some time in a café reading Zitty Berlin (which has some highly recommendable articles in it) see here: Mopsflash (sorry, but it's actually in German) Anyway, I had a good laugh while reading this article, because I could really imagine those pug owners purring into their butt ugly mutt's ears: Uhh, my sweet pumpkin, quick, quick please help set up daddy with that skinny fashion victim over there. say hi to polly, jewel or whatever that charming little doggy..... YAP YAP YAP
Not only do I HATE dog, I just as much despise their hipster owners who only keep them as a new decorative item. If Nylon tells you it's in; it is a MUST HAVE. Now there you have it goddammit :D


Don't worry, this is just the reporter from Zitty who played his role very well for one day.


However, these creatures are serious!

Grrr, you tart! Let go of me, or later I'll take a leak in your Alexa bag. (not indicated here; no, it's not that cage)


Well, isn't this a fashionable beast! Remember the harness belts I was ranting about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment